To promote the opportunity for community empowerment in the area.
- Issuing newsletters
- Information brochures
- Having a tenant consultation register
- Promoting increased membership
- Customer comment cards
- Tri Annual customer satisfaction surveys.
To develop and sustain a multi-functional Housing Association.
- Providing a full range of services delivered by the staff team.
- Ensuring service is delivered in accordance with best practice requirements.
- Ensure that we generate sufficient income to cover costs and generate an annual surplus.
To provide a professional service which is responsive and flexible.
- Setting SMART targets and objectives.
- Measuring our performance against targets and reporting our performance.
- Customer comment cards and tri annual surveys.
To manage, protect and maintain the investment which has been committed.
- Placing a strong emphasis on Estate Management.
- Pro- active approach.
- Publishing defined minimum standards we expect to see maintained
- Running an annual garden competition to encourage and promote community pride.
To operate within the framework of a performance culture and to strive for continual improvement.
- Strive to meet recognised performance standards.
- Monitor performance against targets, review and report on our performance.
- Compare our performance against other Housing Associations/Co-operatives and benchmark against national averages.
To have an effective Asset Management strategy in place to manage and maintain our stock to the highest standards.
- Carrying out cyclical maintenance and planned renewals.
- Providing a cost effective and responsive reactive maintenance service.
- Carry out stock condition surveys every 3 years and update our costed plans and budget projections.