Problems Paying Your Rent

Having a problem paying your rent?

If you are experiencing difficulty in paying your rent, the first thing is to contact your Housing Officer, Jillian Fearnside by calling into our office, telephone on 0141 944 3881 or e mail at

It is important that you have a conversation with Jillian as early as possible to prevent rent arrears accruing on your rent account.

Independent welfare benefit and money advice is provided at our offices by appointment with our Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB) advisor every Wednesday morning between 9.30am and 12.30pm or you can arrange an appointment at the CAB offices on 0141 944 2612. Useful information can be sought at Citizens Advice Bureaux - CAB 

In addition, independent welfare benefit and money advice is also available from Drumchapel Money Advice Centre (DMAC), Unit 1, Commercial Centre, Ladyloan Place (next door to our offices) on 0141 944 0507.

Remember your rent payment is important and serious consequences can arise if you do not address any difficulties as soon as it occurs.